Specialists in hospital and catering footwear
Toffeln is one of the world’s leading experts in the design and manufacture of specialist footwear for professionals working indoors in hygienic environments such as hospitals, kitchens, food manufacture, dentistry and veterinary. We were established in 1978, remain a British, family-owned company and our focus has always been ergonomic design.
More productive, less tired
Ergonomic design means shoes that enable people who walk around during long shifts, to be more productive because they become far less tired.
Fewer problems with lower back and knee pain
It means trainers and clogs that leave the wearer less prone to lower back pain, knee problems and other physical damage. Over the years, we have introduced further design features that our customers love, such as:
- Washable at high temperatures so they stay hygienic
- Increasing lightness with no loss of strength
- Materials that mould to the shape of your feet
- Vent holes that allow free air circulation around your feet
- Non-slip soles
- A growing range of colours and designs to perk up your day
We are committed to providing exceptionally comfortable, supportive and stylish footwear at affordable prices.
Our commitment to you:
- 100% dedication to fulfilling – and exceeding – your expectations
- A customer service team run by our family firm and based in our UK headquarters
- Best value for money when comparing like for like products
- Large in stock service. We aim to keep all styles in stock at all times to enable us to dispatch your orders in the shortest time possible
- We aim to provide you with a hassle-free, top quality service from all our departments, at all times.
- Quality assurance - Toffeln is an ISO 9001 registered company and quality is very important to us.
- Our policy of constant monitoring and improvement ensures we continue to deliver at the highest levels.
There are no products in this section